Why Work With Us
Working for Bello Machre is more than a job. Our employees provide loving care and support to people with developmental disabilities.
All of our employees have a common desire to:
- Make a difference in people’s lives
- Share their time and talent
- Be part of our growing Bello Machre family
Our training program provides employees knowledge and skills that increases their confidence in their ability to provide support and loving care to those served.
We value our employees’ time and training experience. All required trainings for employees are free of charge and their time spent in training is paid.
- Cares about and supports its employees
- Empowers employees through knowledge, communication, respect, and teamwork
- Fosters professional and personal growth through training and development
- Nurture and provide loving care to children and adults in a family setting
- Guide and help the individuals live life to its fullest
- Teach life skills to individuals with developmental disabilities
- Support activities in the home and in the community
- Assist with personal care, medication administration, and other needs that may arise
For additional information, please contact Mary Lynn Fisher, Recruitment Coordinator in our Human Resources Department. Note: A submission of an incomplete application will not be considered.