Bello Machre – enriching the lives of people with developmental disabilities through loving care, guidance, and opportunity so that they can live life to its fullest.
Our name is pronounced: Bĕllō Mah-cree.
Founded in 1972, Bello Machre means "Home of My Heart" in Gaelic. We...
- Provide homes and support to children, teens, adults, and seniors with developmental disabilities.
- Enrich the lives of those we serve through loving care, guidance, and opportunity so that they can live life to its fullest.
- Serve hundreds of people in 54 community homes throughout Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
We also provide help and support to individuals and families in their own homes.
- The Ray of Hope Program provides annual grants to help individuals and families obtain respite care, specialized summer camp, physical therapy, and specialized equipment.
- Our Respite Care Home provides residential support during family hospitalizations, emergencies, and vacations—24-hours a day, seven days a week.